Brackish water reverse osmosis. What is it?
Desalination of brackish water converts it into clean drinking water and/or ultra-pure water for industrial or agricultural use. The total dissolved solids (TDS) that the desalination unit can operate range from 300 ppm to 6,000 ppm and produce clean water according to the customer’s requirements.
Our desalination units are made of the finest materials on the world market.
The materials we use in the reverse osmosis units are:
- Frame made of stainless steel 316 for maximum anti-corrosion protection
- PVC pipes in the primary water and non-toxic PVC pipes in the produced water
- High pressure membrane wash feed pumps from GRUNDFOS
- Dosing systems from GRUNDFOS
- FILMTEC membranes from DOW
- Electrical equipment from TELEMECANIQUE and PLC from SIEMENS
Desalination by reverse osmosis has applications in:
- Industries (Food, cosmetics, pharmaceutical)
- Car washers
- Drinking water
- Ships (recreational yachts, fishing vessels, etc.)
Brackish water desalination systems – Benefits
- Energy consumption reduction using Energy Recovery systems.
- Excellent water quality, using less chemicals.
- Repair and replacement of various materials with minimum interruption of the unit operation due to its ergonomic construction.
- Fully automated unit operation.
- Alarm systems notification in case of malfunction.
Our technical staff designs the desalination systems in such way as to achieve:
- Energy consumption reduction using Energy Recovery systems
- Optimal water quality, using less chemicals
- The repair – replacement of various materials with minimum interruption of the unit operation due to its ergonomic construction
- Fully automated unit operation
- Alarm systems notification in case of malfunction
- Possibility to place the unit in a CONTAINER
- Possibility of remote control via SCADA system
Advice WaterTech has the expertise to build units with capacity ranging from 1.9 cubic meters/day to 2,000 cubic meters/day.
Do you know what suits your needs? Contact us at +302105593416 or at firstname.lastname@example.org, and our technical department staff will assist you!